Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Significance of Education in the Society Nowadays

Is education recognized as a vital part of our present society? Is it if you will be endowed with a greater learning, then you can have a better way of life?

People from different walks of life impart wisdom in our life. It starts at home with your parents, your personal trainer, your friends and even your foes Being educated leads you great success in life. There are bigger chances for you to get a better career and even improve your social status. Being endowed with education, you can easily secure higher job positions, greater income and many other career advancements. A person having a higher degree of education can be more influential and can acquire a higher level of job position. It is best to know about Depuy Hip Recall.

Although education is very important to every member of the society, there still some people all over the world haven't experienced going to a formal school and being taught. An Asian country is noted as one of the countries with most number of uneducated citizens. It is recorded that only 45% of the citizens of this country is literate. Schools are commonly built in the urban community, so many find it hard to acquire education because they are living in far villages. Because all the people living in the rural areas rely on farming as their livelihood, and they already know every part of their everyday work, they ignore education at all.

In rural places where girls walk the aisle at a very young age, married women stay at home and spend most of their time with their family. In accordance with the customs and traditions, married women don't go to school or look for a job. This is the rationale of anxious parents in some countries.They are more concern in getting their daughter married instead of providing education to them. Here's an incident which taught me all about this. I visited a place in Asia in order to achieve my objectives in life.I like to continue my education.

I wish to make a contribution in my neighborhood and so I search for greater knowledge in the field of health care.Even if it is against the belief of the society. My grandfather and my family backed me up in reaching my dreams. We moved out when I was 18 and it was difficult for me to adjust to the transition. I was confused that I don't know how to react to the society. The transformation was also strenuous for my parents. Blending in with the new society was exciting.Getting a career to start with and even me and my sibling's schooling. It was difficult starting over again in college for me. Who keeps me going that time was my uncle.He was a doctor and he was my inspiration to pursue my medicine profession. It is important to know about Hip Recall.

I spent my college education at a public school wherein at first, I really found it hard to coping with a new educational structure. As I was studying, different academic groups helped me to become more competitive in the medicine field. I had gained lots of information about the field of medicine yet my practical knowledge is not enough. I tried my best to succeed in my chosen profession. Today, I am satisfied with my work as an ambulance medical service provider.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

No comments:

Post a Comment